3695 Market St.
San Francisco, CA
4 bed • 4 bath • $2,740,000
A rare find, this impeccable renovation offers a quiet oasis with extraordinary privacy and truly spectacular panoramic City and Bay views from all three levels. This residence is wonderfully situated at the hub of Twin Peaks, Dolores Heights/Eureka Valley, the Castro, Noe Valley, and near the Cole Valley/UCSF Parnassus neighborhoods. Ideal for any commuter, this locale easily accesses 280 and the 101.
Sleek and luxurious, this four bed, four bath offers an exceedingly quiet and private atmosphere. Upon entry, you are welcomed with tall ceilings, great volume, and an abundance of natural light. Large windows and four sizable skylights make this level incredibly bright and airy. The open-concept kitchen, dining, and family room offer a wonderful space to entertain with a striking white mosaic marble fireplace and glass sliding doors that open to a sunny deck. The views you experience while preparing dinner or sitting down to enjoy a meal are nothing short of breathtaking. The chef’s kitchen is well-appointed, featuring abundant cupboard and pantry space, bar seating, a breakfast nook, a gorgeous Porcelanosa tile backsplash, Caesarstone countertops, pendant lighting, and luxury Thermador appliances. This level also includes a bedroom with a fully built-out walnut closet system and a full bath with soaking tub and shower.
Beautiful bay windows with fabulous views adorn the sophisticated master suite and allow you to wake up every morning invigorated by the beauty of this incredible City. The suite embraces a fully built out walk-in closet to provide for a bursting wardrobe and features Italian lighting and an exquisite en suite bath with a double vanity, oversized shower with waterfall and handheld showerheads, and Hansgrohe fixtures. Adjoining the master suite is a sizable office with fabulous views, a second bedroom, and a full bath.
A striking spiral staircase leads you to versatile space on the lower level that can be used as a lavish master suite or an entertainment room. The room includes a fireplace surrounded by beautifully crafted built-in storage, a wet bar with wine chiller, a large built out walnut closet, and an en suite bath. This room has glass doors that open to an expansive redwood deck – the perfect location for additional outdoor entertaining or a hot tub. A three level terraced garden completes the home, offering seclusion and relaxation. The landscaping is immaculate and lush, offering mature trees and a built-in U shaped redwood bench, the perfect spot for enjoying your morning coffee and newspaper. An added bonus, this home is wired for sound and enjoys six zone radiant heat throughout.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 car garage
- Impeccable renovation, never lived in
- Sweeping City and Bay views from all 3 levels
- 3 decks
- 3 level terraced landscaped garden with mature trees and built-in U shaped bench seating
- 2 gas fireplaces
- 4 sizable skylights
- Chef’s kitchen, dining, and living room with panoramic views (opens to a sunny deck)
- Breakfast nook with views
- Living room fireplace with white mosaic marble surround
- Luxurious master suite with fabulous views, en suite bath, and enormous built-out walk-in closet
- Spacious office with a view
- Entertainment room with wet bar, wine chiller, beautifully crafted built-in storage, and fireplace
- Entertainment room doubles as a lavish master suite (with views, en suite bath, & built-out closet)
- Expansive redwood deck for additional entertaining
- Incredible volume & light throughout
- Ample and versatile storage space
- Extraordinary privacy and seclusion
Fixtures & Finishes
- Radiant heat throughout (6 zones)
- White oak engineered hardwood floors
- Blanco, Grohe, and Hansgrohe plumbing/fixtures
- Thermador appliances
- Porcelanosa tiling
- Caeserstone countertops
- Built-out walnut closet systems
- LED lighting
- AI intercom security system
- Fully wired for sound