350 Alabama Street #16
San Francisco, CA
1 bed • 1.5 bath • $1,300,000
Inspired design elevates life in this Live Work Loft located near Gus's Market, restaurants and shops in the Inner Mission.
The main level is an open floor plan. This home has "Art Walls." It includes the kitchen with a breakfast bar, abundant storage, stainless steel appliances and views of Twin Peaks through the magnificent two-story windows with mullions, living room, dining area with balcony, large powder room with full sized washer and dryer located in a built out closet, and a front hall closet.
The upper level has a cozy seating area, perfect for a sofa bed for guests with a wall mounted TV, an office area and an enclosed master suite with a shower over the tub, a large closet with shelving and drawers and a balcony.
There is space for one car in the garage, a private storage unit on the same level as unit 16, a shared bike storage unit, a shared space ideal for yoga and a community center courtyard with plants and furniture.
The seller has made the following improvements to unit 16:
- Custom fabricated glass & stainless steel railings ($23,700)
- Remote/app-controlled Shade Store window shades ($8,100)
- Flos Fucsia 12 dining light fixture ($5,200 installed)
- U-Line dual zone wine refrigerator ($5,175 installed)
- 3M Prestige film on west windows (reflects 99.9% of UV, 59% of solar energy, 22% of glare, 9% of visible light) ($2,050)
- Mezzanine TV mount, internal cable routing & flat screen TV ($3,400)
- Recessed LED lighting kitchen, dining, mezzanine, office, bedroom ($2,950)
- Nest app-controlled thermostat ($250)