1620 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA
2 bed 1.5 bath $1,390,000
Two Offices and A Big Backyard with Patios and BBQ.
This beautifully remodeled, move-in-ready, Edwardian full-floor flat has a large and lush fenced backyard with patios and two offices. Pause at the front door to notice the Victorian architectural detail and intricate mosaic tile under your feet. A Nest security system with a camera allows you to see who is ringing your doorbell. Step on to well cared for hardwood floors, then turn left to enter the combination living, dining room, and kitchen. The large wood shutters cover the three dual pane windows, and the adjacent built-in shelving reaches the top of the 9' 7" ceiling. The flexible dining space easily seats six to sixteen for dinner.
The cheerful kitchen is a chef's dream. It features high-end appliances, built out cabinetry, and gorgeous, easy to clean surfaces. A shelving unit offers a practical space to show off your special treasures. The window over the kitchen sink brings a view and more light to the room. The long hallway's right side with architectural detail and hardwood floors lead to the main bathroom and bedroom. The left side leads to a second bathroom, half bathroom, first office, laundry room, and a second office. Open the office door and step into the landscaped backyard. There are three separate patios, a BBQ, a table with seating for six, and lighting that make evening stunning events. The backyard in this three-condominium building is shared.
The spacious main bedroom has a magical garden view and a fabulous wall of built-out closets. The main bathroom boasts radiant heat floors and a huge bathtub with overhead and personal shower, and two mirrored over the sink cabinets. The second bedroom has a closet with a half bath next to it. Neighborhood residents delight in this outstanding location near restaurants, shopping, and transportation. Cycling or walking through Golden Gate Park to Ocean Beach is a breeze. There is easy access to the Divisadero corridor, Panhandle, Alamo Square, Buena Vista, Haight Ashbury, Lower Haight, and Duboce.
- Full Floor Flat on the first level of three condominium building
- Landscaped shared backyard with three patios
- Two offices
- Soaring 9' 7" ceilings and period details
- Chef's kitchen with built out cabinetry
- Open concept living, dining, kitchen
- Main bathroom with radiant heat flooring and a huge tub
- Main bedroom with views to the backyard, blackout blinds, and a wall of closets
- Laundry room
- Two security systems
- Outstanding location near restaurants, shops, transportation, and Golden Gate Park
- COVID-19 compliant showings to pre-approved buyers who have signed the PEAD form and the Disclosure Package Cover Sheet.
- Please call Rebecca at 415.846.8896 for an appointment.