2783 Randers Court
Palo Alto, CA
5 bed 5.5 bath $5,280,000
2783 Randers Court is an expansive, newly-remodeled Midtown Palo Alto family home with 5 bedrooms, 5 full and one half bathrooms, two family rooms and an office, a long list of high-end features, amenities and finishes and a lush, private yard. This conveniently-located home offers an abundance of space, function and style and includes every modern perk imaginable, including Control 4 Home Automation System that controls lighting/music/heating/air conditioning/security/motorized shades (prewired for shades on the top two levels), an electric car charging station and a wine cellar with room for more than 1,000 bottles of your favorite vintage.
Located three miles from the Stanford campus and two miles from University and California Avenues, Palo Alto’s Midtown is an established, eclectic family neighborhood convenient to Silicon Valley employers — Apple’s main campus is a 20-minute drive away, Facebook and Google headquarters half of that distance — and 40 minutes from San Francisco. Tree-lined Randers Court is a five-minute walk from shopping and dining on Middlefield Road and at the Midtown Shopping Center. The one-block cul-de-sac is also within walking distance of two parks (five minutes to Hoover and Henry Seale Parks),Ohlone Elementary School (10 minutes by foot) and Jordan Middle School (15 minute walk).
A two-level foyer welcomes you to 2783 Randers Court, a property with equal commitments to comfort, space, logic and style. The home’s main level is wide open, offering first an expansive living room whose soaring ceilings and resulting sky-scraping walls create a gallery-like setting for your favorite pieces of art, along with the first of the home’s two gas fireplaces with marble mantels and surrounds (the second is in the nearby family room, which also boasts backyard access via dramatic Marvin bi-fold doors). The adjacent dining room can seat a small group or a large crowd and the chef’s kitchen is exactly you’d expect from a home of this pedigree. No detail has been overlooked here, from the Italian cabinets to the Calacatta marble countertops, the high-end appliances, the breakfast bar and the large, inviting center island. A powder room and convenient and practical mud room, offering both garage and back yard patio access, round out the home’s main level.
An eye-catching floating open riser staircase with glass railings leads to the second floor of 2783 Randers Court. At the top of the stairs we are greeted with a flexible living space that can be used as an office, balcony that overlooks the front yard, playroom, art room, or a casual sitting area in which to pause before heading off to two bedrooms, two bathrooms and master suite with an enormous walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom with dual sinks, shower and separate free-standing bathtub and access to an upstairs balcony that overlooks the home’s lush backyard.
The floating staircase also leads down from 2783 Randers’ main level, revealing a bounty of unexpected lower-level perks: a second family room with beverage center, backyard access and a truly breathtaking glass walled wine cellar — with room for 1,242 bottles — plus two bedrooms, a pair of bathrooms, a steam shower, a laundry room and a screening room/home theater.
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES
- Dramatic two-story foyer with stunning two level chandelier
- Open floor plan with grand common areas: living room, dining, family room and kitchen
- Chef’s kitchen with 2 sinks, breakfast bar, center island, wine cooler, pot filler
- Thermador and Miele appliances
- Calacatta marble counters throughout
- Two gas fireplaces with marble mantels and surrounds
- Two Marvin Ultimate Collection doors opening to backyard, bi-fold is in the family room, the mudroom has a slider door
- Powder room, closet, convenient and practical mud room with entrances to the garage and the backyard patio
SECOND LEVEL FEATURES
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, including master suite
- Master suite with walk-in closet, spa-like bathroom with wash let toilet
- Two outdoor balconies
- Flexible office/playroom space
LOWER LEVEL FEATURES
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Second family room with beverage center
- Screening room/home theater
- Steam room
- Radiant heat
- Wine cellar with glass wall and 1,242-bottle capacity
- Laundry room
- Access to backyard
FIXTURES AND FINISHES
- Two fireplaces with marble mantels and surrounds
- Modern lighting from Tech Lighting and Modern Forms
- Control 4 home automation system prewired for motorized shades on top two levels
- Nest smoke and CO2 alarms
- Air conditioning
- Porcelanosa tile in kitchen and baths
- Italian cabinetry throughout kitchen and baths
- Thermador side by side refrigerator
- Thermador, Miele and U-line appliances
- Full size oven and convection and warming ovens
- Calacutta marble kitchen counters
- Hansgrohe and Axor plumbing fixtures
- Blanco kitchen sink
- White oak plank flooring
- Radiant heat on lower level
- Marvin windows and doors from the Ultimate Collection
- Stunning light fixtures throughout
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Located on quiet cul-de-sac
- Convenient Midtown location near shops, restaurants, services, coffee shops, schools, Greer Park, Ravenswood Open Space Preserve, Magical Bridge Playground, and much more.
- Architect: Patrick Perez
- Designer: vasoperitosid.com
Lot dimensions and size: 84 x 103, 8,652 square feet per tax record
Total square footage including garage: 5,386; excluding garage 4,910 per architect
Buyer/buyers agent to verify square footage. Listing agent and seller have not verified square footage.
This information contained herein has been provided by various sources which may include the seller, public records, multiple listings, or others. Pacific Union and Rebecca Hoffman San Francisco have not verified or investigated the accuracy of this information. Prospective buyers are advised their own investigation of the property and the information contained herein, utilizing licensed professionals where appropriate, before purchasing the property.